donderdag 13 februari 2014

Baroque lady

A few days ago I shared the beaded shell chain stitch collar of my baroque lady. 
I didn’t want to share the lady then, because she still needed a face. After stitching her face, she told me she wanted a necklace with a big diamond! Luckily my youngest daughter always gives her earrings to me, when she loses one. I keep them in a special box and there I found my ‘diamond’. The baroque lady was very happy with her new necklace.
The pattern of the baroque lady is designed by Ula Lenz.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this lady Annet so posh with her diamond necklace and a very pretty dress

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice quilting and an unusual design too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fantastic dress and recycled jewellery! How many carats?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Queenie. No idea about the carats I have no real diamond to compare!

      Verwijderen