donderdag 26 juli 2012

Hathor

I made this fabric book page for Ritva for the swap at Fibre Fever. The size is 
6 x 6 inch or 15 x 15 cm. Hathor was a scrap of the quilt Ankh, the other fabrics are scraps from my Work In Progress Wednesday quilt and my double wedding ring quilt. Of course the stitches are inspired by TAST. This seam is a combo of herringbone stitches and French knots in DMC perle 5 color variations.
Chevron stitch with Stef Francis spun silk with flames and straight stitches with 1 strand of DMC jewel effects.
Here I attached the organza with French knots, it’s done with 2 threads of stranded floss.
A double row of bonnet stitches with perle 5, decorated with small bugle beads.
Feather stitch with Caron Wildflowers, decorated with beads.
This is the same Ankh I used for the label of my daughters quilt, only smaller. It’s stitched in backstitches with 1 thread of DMC jewel effects.
There's a bigger photo of this fabric book page at my Flickr-page.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten