maandag 30 mei 2011

Couldn't resist again

Last week I wrote about a resist experiment in my studio journal. This weekend I tried the first part of the same video. Saturday I made a red page. I used 4 different red colours and made the drippings from right to left. In this detail you can see the vertical brushsstrokes of the gesso.

I liked the result of this experiment so much . . .

. . . that I made a blue page on Sunday. This time I made the drippings from the bottom to the top.

Some details of water drops.

I like this little detail, there's a bird in the sky.

This won't be the last time I try this technique, I already have an idea for a variation.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It is amaging what results come out of this technique. Very clever Annet. I am sure we will see something stunning come out of these.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how the sky image has formed and yes, I see the bird too. Your experiments are getting some good results, Annet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen